Client Relations Manager
Lisa adds value to clients by hearing their needs and making sure those needs are communicated to the team in a timely manner so the FFR Wealth Team can serve swiftly, effectively and cheerfully!
Lisa received her business degree from Thomas More College in 2009 not knowing how she wanted to use it. She spent over 10 years working in the legal field, but was not satisfied. After coming on board as the Client Relations Manager with the FFR Wealth Team she believes she found her forever career.
“We assist our clients in pursuing their dreams and helping them towards financial freedom while building lifelong relationships, pretty awesome if you ask me.”
Animals are Lisa’s passion – she advocates for them and wishes she was able to rescue every single one in need. As well, family, friends & beaches are high in the list (she was a beach bum in a former life).
Getting to Know Lisa
- Favorite quote: “If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane” -Jimmy Buffett
- Hidden talent: Piano
- Favorite book: “Rebecca” by Daphne Du Maurier
- Favorite movie: Boondock Saints
- Something on your bucket list: Visit the Sloth Sanctuary in Costa Rica
- Place you’d most like to visit: Greece and Bali